Must Have Tech Skills To:
- navigate the internet
- switch between browsers if technical issues arise
- clear your browser cache on your computer and ipad
- navigate a website using your phone if that’s how you choose to view the class
- play or stream videos on the internet
*HIGH SPEED INTERNET & UP-TO-DATE COMPUTER EQUIPMENT IS NECESSARY
- I don’t provide tech support, but if you uncover a glitch on the website or in a video please inform me right away. I will do my best to find the problem and fix it. I thank you for bringing issues to my attention.
- All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be granted
Use Of Images & Materials
- STITCH*BOOKERY! course materials are intended for the sole use of registered class members and family/partners residing in the same household. You many print the PDF document, but download or copy of the videos is prohibited.
- I retain the copyright to all photos. Photos may not be reblogged or pinned on Pinterest.
- Reteaching of class content for the purpose of education in a school, prison, homeless shelter, women’s shelter, etc., is permitted.
- Reteaching of class content whether for free or profit on your blog, Instagram, Youtube, or at a live event/class is not permitted.
- Please do not produce written tutorials or videos based on exact class content.
- Thank you for not sharing your username/password.
- Once your passwords expire, class access to all portions of the class blog will end.
- Your access to all social media may continue after your membership has expired
Outside The Realm Of My Superpowers
Rarely, STITCH*BOOKERY! will go down for maintenance. These times will be kept as brief as possible. There are also times when malicious hacks from cyberspace may disable my servers. These are unpredictable & unpreventable, and increasingly common on the vast interwebs. Your patience, civility, and sense of humor are most appreciated during such trying times.